Monday 1 April 2013

What's in my Room?

I say you can tell a lot about person from their room

Are they:


  • A Slob
  • A Neat Freak
  • Quirky
  • Organised
  • Stylish
So what better way for people to get to know me than go on a scavenger hunt in room and pull out my most interesting or pointless items that I have collected over the years.




So You may now know a little bit about me. That I like old fashioned/vintage things, although I find it hard to find any vintage things around where I love. Love everything red and pink. Love travel and the world. I have never been overseas and am dreaming of the day I can finally go. I am a lover of makeup and beauty. I don't have much now, but am working on my collection and finally I absolutely love love LOVE to watch TV (I was born to watch 'Pretty Little Liars')

No comments:

Post a Comment