Tuesday 28 May 2013

30 Day Snap


Starting this Saturday I will be starting the 30 Day Snap Challenge where I will be taking a picture of one thing from my day for the entire month of June. If you are keen on doing this feel free to join in.

This challenge has been set by Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter. She runs a great blog and youtube channel and is one of the main reasons I started this blog. I hope to one day have a quarter of the success that she now has.

Most of you probably know of Louise, but if not her blog is definitely one to check out
Sprinkle of Glitter
To see the post that she made about the 30 day snap just click HERE and you will be able to read more about it and get to know how you can be a pert of this too.

Hope you be a part of this just for a bit of fun!
Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment